Sunday, June 3, 2012

Memorializing The OC...

With last weekend's Memorial Day came a birthday bash for a special friend at a beach house in Dana Point (special, in part, because she is pretty much the only reason I would venture to the OC).  It's not Kyoto but there is some green...from early morning color blocking to embracing the uni-color trend.


Looking over the Dana Point Yacht Harbor.  Joie Yellow Cardigan.  Paige Verdugo Ultra Skinny Green Jeans.  Coach Flats.   


St. Regis for brunch.


Post brunch chai on the deck of a beach house.  Veronica M. Jumpsuit.  Michael Kors Salinas Sandals in Whiskey.





Birthday Macaroons!  La Provence.  

1 comment:

  1. I do not drop a leave a response, but I glanced through some remarks on this page "Memorializing The OC...".
    I actually do have a few questions for you if it's okay. Could it be only me or do a few of these remarks look like they are coming from brain dead people? :-P And, if you are posting at other social sites, I would like to follow you. Could you post a list of the complete urls of all your social networking sites like your linkedin profile, Facebook page or twitter feed?

    my page cure warts on penis

    ReplyDelete