Thursday, January 1, 2015

Auld Lang Syne

Farewell, 2014.  It's been a hell of a year. It has probably been the year with the most change in the last decade, and for that I am extremely grateful.

At this time last year, I thought I would be living in San Francisco; instead, I ended up in New York.  I thought things were getting boring; instead, they were just getting interesting.  Thank you, London and my wonderful hostesses!

This year, I was at a fabulous dinner party...


Eating goose for the first time.



Poppin' bottles. 


Admiring Christmas trees.


Telling 2014 to kick rocks in Manolos.


Watching Jules Holland, the way the Brits do.


Celebrating under London's beautiful fireworks and singing Auld Lang Syne with the rest of the UK. 

Topshop top (on sale), Zara skirt (similar here), Jewelry: Hermes and Kate Spade bracelets, Shoes: Manolos.   

No comments:

Post a Comment