Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Summer in the City

My favorite season in NYC is by far summer, and my favorite nights are summer nights, and my favorite summer nights are summer nights spent walking through one of NYC's many parks.  The use of parks in this city is so different from LA, and the energy is unbeatable.  Walking around this city makes me remember two summers ago when I first began my transition here.  Despite what has felt like a very slow transition (because of the constant travel back to Los Angeles), it was one of the best decisions I could have ever made and it makes me even more grateful to spend an extended period of time here.  

Last week, I wandered through Madison Square Park (with the very first Shake Shack):






To end up at Eleven Madison Park for cocktails. Best extra dirty gin martini. Ever.



No comments:

Post a Comment