Thursday, April 26, 2012

Be It Ever So Humble...

A recent bit of travel has made me appreciate a few simple (but somewhat notable) things I come across during a regular workday:


6:15 a.m.: My Nespresso Machine (before a Starbucks Chai).




7:00 a.m.: My bathroom setup.  Davines Delicate Hand Wash (I said simple and yes, there is a difference), Marc Jacobs Lola perfume, Anthropologie Mercury Square Trinket Box holding a variety of small earrings, West Elm Stacked Apothecary Jars, Anthropologie Homegrown Initial Mug.



 

8:30 a.m.: Office art.

8:31 a.m.: The view from my office, even with the smog.  Downtown Los Angeles. 




7:30 p.m.: Work-related but casual dinners.  Aqua Blazer, Final Touch Open Back Top, Seven Roxanne Jeans, Kate Spade Envelope Work Bag, Gucci Flats.



7:45 p.m.: Valet service at most restaurants, and dinner at Hatfield's which has an open kitchen and is unlike most LA restaurants simply for its spacious dining area where you can appreciate not hearing the conversation at the next table (I'm looking at you, Mr. Chow - please apologize to the older woman next to me for almost sitting on her rice as I scooted out of my seat).  Frisee and Smoked Trout Salad, "Croque Madame," Date and Mint Crusted Lamb, Darjeeling Tea.  


11:00 p.m.: Changing into pajamas and catching up on all of my magazines.  Juicy Couture Velour Sweats.  New York Times Style Magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment