Monday, September 30, 2013

Parisian Moments

In the words of Audrey Hepburn, "Paris is always a good idea" - especially when you come across these random, perfect moments.


Sitting on the steps outside Musee D'Orsay watching the water, when a beautiful couple arrives for a wedding photo shoot.


Looking up at the breathtaking architecture and seeing a man enjoying his corner suite, looking down on the streets of Paris.


Looking out the window of my hotel room for my own city view.  



Afternoon tea and a macaroon pastry at Laduree (yes, another one).


Taking a wrong turn, looking up, and seeing graffiti I like (oh, and the LV store helps).


Early morning walk and catching locals start setting up for the farmer's market.


Seeing the Eiffel Tower up close for the first time.


Blurred views from the top while enjoying a glass of champagne.

And with that, my Paris posts end.  Thank you for sharing my first trip to Paris with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment